Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Punch your mouth in it's face!

Recently, I was at a gas station, paying way to much for gas and I saw an advertisement on the gas pump. I laughed my ass off! It was for ruffles potato chips. Apparently, they have a new flavor that is so spicy, you”ll want to punch your mouth in the face.

How clever. Then I thought to myself, well, I don’t like spicy food, I just can’t handle it, but my mouth could sure use a good punch in it’s face. I mean, where would your mouths face be anyway. My mouth is on my face, clearly, but thinking of my actual mouth having a face and being punched in it left me thinking.

Is it inside my mouth? Since the flavor of a super spicy chip would certainly affect my insides, that could be a good guess. Maybe my mouth’s face is that little hangie ball thing in the back of my throat. If that’s it and I get punched in it, watch out people, cause I’m gonna puke all over you! Really, I just thought it was a clever ad and I wanted to share that and my warped thinking with you. Give you a little laugh!

On that note, my weekend was a little crazy, as crazy weekends go. One of those, birthday, anniversary, birthday weekends. None of them were mine, sadly, but man, they just come in droves during the summer. We drove 1.5 hours...each way... every day this weekend. We should have just stayed in my crap hometown, but honestly, I would rather drive the 3 hours to avoid being in that town for any longer than necessary!

I feel bad bashing where I grew up, but man...it’s so bad! Even the people that still live there agree with me. They can’t wait to get out! Whew, so happy that I did. Far enough away but still close enough to visit when we have to, without staying over.

I have to go back to my amazing summer filled with dance camp drop offs and pick ups and swim lessons in a way to cold pool that yes, I have to go in since my son is just under 3. Come on red cross...it’s just 2 months. What’s even better is that my son is in the pinching and hitting phase and I’m waiting for him to grab my bathing suit right off and give those lifeguards a show. He would laugh and I would turn a very bright shade of red. I can’t make that bathing suit any tighter and it almost happened yesterday. I’ll keep you “abreast” of my swim lesson mishaps.

Until next time! Hope your summer is going well!

1 comment:

  1. My baby kept almost exposing me when we were swimming yesterday, luckily it was just at a friends house with other moms, but still so not cool.

    ReplyDelete