Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Beautiful Day

This was my week of sad. I am happy to say that I have ended it short. Yesterday ended up being a great day. It’s hard when your feeling lost and all alone. I look to other people to fill the void for me, but really, I’m the only one that can do it.

I’m just putting it out there. I’m sure I’m not the only person out there that feels this way. Its a long and narrow road. One that’s difficult to travel on and pretty scary. I know if I just stay on the path, I’ll be fine. Hopefully, it will open up and lead to something amazing.

So, I’ve been able to really appreciate my children lately. I realized that they will not be this little and cute for much longer and I’m lucky enough to be with them every day. My son will break out into song randomly and start dancing to whatever music is available. Its freaking adorable! My daughter is very matter of fact about everything and usually ends up laughing at random nothings.

“Knock knock,”

“Whos there?”

“Ice cream, hahahahahahahahahahaha”

Its just funny because it makes no sense and its completely out of nowhere.

So, for now, I’m in a happy place. It’s good to be sad every once in awhile. It was nice to just feel it for once instead of pushing it away. It didn’t create any of those stomach knotting feelings. You know, when you can’t eat and you always feel like your going to throw up. Yeah, none of that, so I must be making progress.

I’m so thankful to have such a wonderful family. Without them, this journey would be a lot tougher. So, thank you.


I wish you all a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment