Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Don't forget me!

I apologize for being a little “off” if you will. I have been enjoying my summer and really at a lack of what to write. I don’t seem to find the time to come up with my clever this and that's. Between the gym, pool, playtime with the kids and trying to keep my house somewhat presentable, all I want to do at the end of the night is curl up and have a drink!

I hope you are all enjoying your summer as much as I am. I do have some silly stories, but I’m still trying to find the time and motivation to actually write them down. The kids get seriously annoyed and whiny when I am on the computer so my ability to concentrate and create anything that is actually blog worthy is just not there. Hopefully sooner than later I will come up with something amazing....leave you hanging at the edge of your seats. Until then...I haven’t forgotten about you all! Please don’t forget about me!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry girl! I think we're all in the same boat!!
    I just don't have it in me these days..
    I'm trying to get to my emails, and comments... but the sun (and vodka) keeps calling my name!!!
    See yah when you have time, don't stress about it. We'll be here and we won't forget you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweet notsosilentmommy, you are a godsend, really! I appreciate all of your support and kind words more than you know. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete