Wednesday, June 8, 2011

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Just a quick SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS! I finally buy my kids sandals from one step ahead. They were like 20 each PLUS shipping..... I hate paying shipping. Its such bull $%!#! Really $8.00 for 2 pairs of sandals that weigh nothing....ok. I gave my daughter her clothes that she said she would wear and of course...now she doesn't like the nice shorts I got her and she wants the $3 target shorts. So she's been screaming "I HATE THESE SHORTS...I....WANNA.....TAKE.....THEM.....OFF.....NOW!  I AM NOT GOING TO WEAR THESE!" Ugh...so my final scream was finding my sons brand new sandals chewed! The entire back strap is now chewed off beyond repair and I want to fing kill my dog! You can't punish them unless you catch them in the act so I just have to suck it up! My own fault for thinking she was over the shoe chewing. I should have put them in the closet. UGH! I want to scream...I just may. I don't think that the blog screaming is going to cut it. Going to the gym for the first time today after about two months of injuries....then dropping off the rugrats at my mother in laws so I can get my hair done. I wonder if I can BYOB or wine in my case. Let's see how the rest of this day adds up. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment