Thursday, June 23, 2011

Facebook slackers

So I will randomly read peoples facebook status’s. Usually of people I haven’t seen or talked to in forever. I’m just curious, my husband would call it nosey but paint me any color you want. I don’t mind. My point is that I think its funny. People actually post that they are about to watch tv or are watching tv and it’s not working. How about, on their way home to watch some stupid tv. Guess what, we don’t care! Well, I guess I kind of do because I always go and look to see if the same person is still posting the same crap. Yep. Sure is. Oh, you dvred some lame ass show and then your going to watch it. Woohoo....that sounds AWESOME. I’m so glad you posted that for all of your friends, or lack there of to see.  You might want to keep that crap to yourself.

Now there are some people on facebook that are absolutely hilarious! They let us know what they are up to or bitch about whatever sucks during their day, while still being funny and interesting. Thank you clever facebook posters! Please direct the previous boring facebook posters to your page. Hey, watch all the tv you want, slackers, we just dont need to know how boring your life is. If you must tell us, have a heart and make it fun to read would ya?!

Thanks for listening. I guess it’s sad that I read anything on facebook and now I’m blogging about it. Hum....some food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. It's incredibly difficult to leave a comment here. I left one yesterday, typed in the secret code and it still doesn't appear! WTF? Anyway, what I think I said was, I had a slack attack, but I didn't post it on facebook so that was a good thing!

    ReplyDelete