Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Send some love

I need some love today and happy thoughtsThere is a huge puddle surrounding my furnace/central air thingie yet again! At least its not the hot water heater! Seems to be the Central air. So to start, we have to pay a man just to look at it. We leave on Friday for a much needed family vacation. So happy to deal with this right now.

So if you could just send some good vibes....hoping this wont cost a ton of money, that would be awesome! I'll let you know how it goes later. It's one of those, "we will call you in the morning and let you know when we will be out there."

 Great, so much for planning my day. I was super organized, getting the car cleaned out, doing ALL of the laundry and folding it. Still in piles, but I have to pack it...no reason to put it all in drawers. Right?!

I wish you all an amazing day and I'm going to send out some good vibes too! Hope to be posting sooner than later on the status of the basement.

1 comment: