Saturday, June 25, 2011

Feature of the week!

So, while perusing blogs from Top mommy blogs the humor section of course, I found this one... A Bitch Called Mom. The name says it all and I am now....a follower. So sad, I follow so many of you bloggers. I like to think of myself as more of a leader than a follower, but what the hell. You follow me....I follow you....I get it.

Oh, and by the way, I have had NO page views today! NONE! WTH! Ok, ok, I'm feeling a little under the weather. My daughters birthday party was today. I guess since there really is nothing to read, I wouldn't look either. Sigh...woe is me. I'm a blog slacker! On that note, check out the link.... I think your going to like it!

 Don't take things to personally.... have a little fun.... smile! My little mantra for you. Have a kick ass weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Mommie! I appreciate the love. Here's hoping your followers won't burn you in effigy for introducing them to my blog.

    ReplyDelete