Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blah

Kids are sick. No big deal, just colds and just enough to make them grumpy. Waiting for the safelite man to come and fix my husbands windshield for the THIRD time! They were actually going to send the original "master of the windshield" out AGAIN! Seriously, they need to get their shit together. Luckily, my husband is at work and wont know about this debacle until he reads this. I took care of it and FINALLY, they are sending the real "Master" to our house. After the 18 year old came the second time and crapped up the window, I had second thoughts about using this company! I doubt we ever will again.

So, just a sweet good morning to my readers. I am disappointed with the text talk turnout and I am going to see what I can do to get more people involved. Prizes? Rewards? A gold medal? Instant gratification from yours truly for being clever and awesome? The skys the limit and I hope to be uber clever this time. Hummmm.... it may be a few weeks. I'm going on vacation next weekend, July 4th. I will have no computer access. What ever shall I do! 5 days of no blogging! I'll be back with an entire book to post. So stay tuned.

Well, if you have any ideas or requests for the text talk challenges or if you just want to leave me a comment, please do! They make me all warm and fuzzy inside! Nice to know your out there, loving or hating my antics. Ho hum....I think I hear a truck in my driveway. Lets see how it goes. I'm still in sweats....no I don't care!

No comments:

Post a Comment