Friday, June 17, 2011

Just an aside

Um, I was trying to thank someone for following my blog. I, being the computer whiz that I am, then managed to "follow" my own blog. Hum, that looks kind of silly and I have no idea how to un-follow my site. Well, I guess if I want other people to follow me, I should do it too right? I feel like a complete idiot and any computer skills I thought I had, just flew right out the window. Hope you all enjoy my idiocy and get a good laugh, I did.

I have a few more laughs to get out about today, however my children are starving and according to my daughter, me being on the computer is, and I quote "absolutely unsusseptable and ridiciloss."  It's so funny because she can't pronounce them correctly. I did my best to help you understand exactly how she sounds, but I doubt I did her the complete justice she deserves. It's so cute that I can't even be mad. Which is why I must go now and leave you in suspense.

Did you do the text talk?! Why NOT....do I have to start selling my soul to get you to participate? It could be VERY funny! Don't make me beg....please!

No comments:

Post a Comment