Friday, June 10, 2011

Enjoy Your Children

I went to the top mommy blogs this morning to see what I could find. I went to the top one, thinking it may give me a laugh to start off my day. Regrettably, it did not. I am crying right now and cannot believe how strong this mother is who just lost one of her triplets. I am truly at a loss and do not wish to bring any of my readers down today. The strength and courage of this mother that continues to write every moment to share it with her readers is incredible. She is fighting and oh so strong. I would lay down in a hole and give up I think. I did not know courage like her’s existed and I dedicate this blog to her. A woman I have never met. A woman who makes me want to appreciate every moment with my children. I will take today to enjoy my little ones. There will be no bitching today. Just pleasure in knowing that my children are amazing and well. I will not take them for granted or bitch about them today. I’m sure any mother that lost a child would welcome their screaming, whining voices to fill the silence.

To the amazing mother out there staying strong through the hardest journey any mother may ever have to encounter. http://bissingfamily.wordpress.com/

Also to my courageous Aunt, who lost her son at the age  of 19, my cousin. Through it all, she has still maintained her ability to love and to be kind to all people.

I aspire to have the strength that these women have shown me and I wish it for all of you, hoping we will never need it.
I send you all love and light and happiness. Enjoy your children!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Thanks so much for sharing this... Its unbelievable how strong people can be when they are forced to... I really don't know if I have it in me... Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete