Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Whew!

Thanks for the good vibes! Our A/C filter was just clogged! Whew. I feel much better now. Anyway, my children and I had another successful coupon extravaganza! I saved $81. Woohoo! Or as my son would say... “yee ha boys”. I have no idea where he gets his sayings from, but it sounds so cute.

Shop rite is my new couponing store. Well, my only couponing store since I just started really doing it last week. I have to say, it has certainly paid off. My total was $92.00 after the store card was swiped... I only paid $ $61. I missed the “retail” value which must have appeared as my children were randomly saying hi to people 10 times. One hi just isn’t enough, 10 Hi’s and bye’s seem to work for them.

A random old man said hi back to them and was like “don’t talk to strangers.” Ha, I forgot about that one. I just say my kids are friendly. At least for now, they are always with me when we encounter strangers, I’ll have to work on that before they start kindergarten. Ugh, actually, I love that they are so nice to EVERYONE! They don’t discriminate. They genuinely are just sweet to all people. That’s one of my favorite things about them. I’ll have to find my own way to tell them about “stranger danger”.

Why does their have to be so many creepers out there? I want to smack them all. Well, they are hard to spot. Most of the people I would never approach end up being the sweetest of the bunch. Let’s not judge a book by its cover. Yes, we’ve all done it, but I’ve learned my lesson and I hope you do too.

So for now, I have food spilling out of my pantry and vacation is on Friday! With the   A/C issue taken care of, I am getting happier by the second! It’s been a tough week but its going to have a very happy ending! I can’t wait.

I shall miss you all. I’ll have to bring a notebook and my favorite pink pen with me to jot down the random mishaps that always happen on our vacations. It’s what makes them memorable. I’ll be back tomorrow and I’ll try to leave a little text challenge for you to work on while I’m away. I hope you participate! Maybe I’ll have to think of a new clever sumptin’ sumptin’ for you to wrap your heads around. We shall see.

Adios muchachas!

No comments:

Post a Comment