Saturday, June 11, 2011

Weekend Favorites

So I swiped this idea from my fellow mommy blogger at notsosilentmommy. She is so sweet and loves to promote other bloggers. I love that idea and have decided to also promote some amazing bloggers on the weekend. Hope you don't mind.

Also, I never get to see my husband and I should probably stay away from the computer, as much as I can...hehe. Anyway, I read this about a week ago and seriously, I almost peed my pants. I held strong and with my legs tightly crossed, made it till the end and ran furiously to the the lavatory. Whew, so I gave fair warning. Here it is.

Thank you to The mommy therapy for this piece of AWESOME! Whenever I need a laugh, I read this.....again and again! I hope everyone can enjoy this as much as I did! I give you several thumbs up! I know I only have two, but that just doesn't seem to be enough! You rock mama!

http://www.themommytherapy.com/2011/06/walgreens-thinks-i-do-meth-and-i-do-not.html

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I feel honored! Thanks for the post, the link and for saying that I made you laugh...even though really it's sort of mean because I was truly in a lot of pain, but I guess I understand. :)

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mommy Therapy....I'm so sorry. I wrote a comment on your page awhile back and I really laughed and cried. You described the situation so well, I could feel your pain and but still laugh. You are a gifted writer, as I'm sure you know. I love your blog! Hope your head is feeling better. I also left some advice on how to help your headache. However, it may not work if its your sinuses. Its worth a shot though!

    Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete