Friday, June 24, 2011

Rhinovirus

The rain has brought back....the funk. Not in a good way. My daughters birthday is tomorrow and I have a million things to do. Of course, why not wait till’ the last minute to do everything. Actually, I’m exaggerating. I just have to go to the store for those last minute items. Table cloth, burgers and hot dogs, juice boxes and party favors. I never know what to put in those little bags to thank the other kids for coming to the party. That's what they’re for right? Little trinkets made of cheap plastic that gets thrown away before they enter the house. What a waste. I think sidewalk chalk is the way to go. My neighbor did that and I thought it was a great idea.

I seriously need a tanning bed. I’m not usually a tanner, anymore, but with the kids being sick and the rain constantly bombarding my world, some days, I don’t even bother opening the curtains. I didn’t shower until 4pm yesterday. Today, I’m showered and ready for our shopping extravaganza. However, with two runny noses at my heels, I’m not sure how that will go. I’ll be the irresponsible parent that brings out her sniffling germ laden little ones. I do know that once the cold has been in full force, it’s not as contagious as the few days before it hit. The rhinovirus aka common cold. Here’s a little snippet of info from Wikipedia....your welcome.

Looks like they may still be contagious...what’s a girl to do. I’ll toy with the idea but it’s been at least 4 days now. I’ll holster the purell and quick draw it when necessary. Watch your back germs, mama’s had just about enough!

So we will see what kind of charades I get myself into today. I’m thinking some good blogging is in my future. Target, Shop rite, the sky’s the limit. I’m stocked up with coupons, I’m a beginner, so lets see how it goes. I hope your day goes well. May sunshine be in your future, it doesn’t look like its in mine for until at least Monday! If you could send some my way, that would rock my world!

No comments:

Post a Comment